Sunday, October 21, 2012

The monsters always come out to play.

<p>&lt;p&gt;I have faught so many inner demons to be okay to understand that it wasn't my fault that hep c wasn't a curse. I worked so hard to make the bad thoughts go away to make sucide not my only answer that I was better and that hep c wouldn't run well ruin my life. Its taken so much from me already its made me people think these horrible things about me when I've never done anything to them. Its made me telll me I'm worthless and disgusting and that I should kill myself for it. That ridding the world of diseased people like me would be the best thing. And the reason people treated me like this was all because a bratty moran likes to ruin other peoples life to get joy amd happ unless in hers told everyone she could and than some. She was someone I thought I could trust her but you can never trust a sedictive lonely girl that has no one to turn to because she can't keep up with her lies. And now the girl that she's in love with is mad at me has decided that she wants to tell the world that I have hep c she was supposed to be my best friend but now that doesmt matter ahe doesn't care. I don't know how to handle someone else that I trusted telling thd pne thing that defines me as a horrible person to the entire world. I don't know how to be okay with that. I don't know how to shut the monsters up.

No comments:

Post a Comment